October is National Fire Prevention Month: Fire Safety Tips
- Install a smoke alarm on every floor of your home and test monthly.
- Prevent Electrical Fires – Don’t overload circuits or extension cords, don’t place cords under rugs and avoid loose plugs as a poor connection overheats quickly.
- Unplug appliances when not in use, especially if overheating or smelling strange.
- Clean dryer vents every time you start a load of clothes to dry.
- Alternate heaters – Inspect your chimney annually and make sure any portable heating unit is at least 3’ from anything that could catch fire.
You are probably walking through your home wishing you could have the kitchen or bathroom of your dreams, right? Then, you wonder if it would ever be possible to have before your company arrives for the holidays. Well, it is possible. With the help of Marysville LumberJack’s cabinet specialist, Cindy, all your dreams can become reality. Whether you are looking for rustic, painted, or cherry wood cabinets, it doesn't matter. Your dream can become a reality. Stop by the showroom at 151 Range Road in Marysville to speak with Cindy, or for an appointment please call (810) 531-5606.