BONIDE Rot-Stop® Tomato Blossom Set Spray prevents end rot in tomatoes and other vegetables. It controls calcium deficiency to prevent end rot.
- CORRECTS CALCIUM DEFICIENCY - Our garden fertilizer is used to control blossom end rot on tomatoes by adding calcium to the plant.
- CONTAINS NUTRITIONAL CALCIUM - Plant food that uses nutritional calcium derived from calcium chloride as the main active ingredient.
- MULTIPLE USES - Rot Stop is also effective at correcting calcium deficiencies for cucumbers, melons, and peppers.
- EASY TO APPLY - Product instantly mixes with water and should be applied using either a hose-end sprayer or tank sprayer. Simply spray foliage to the point of run-off. Make sure to carefully read and use according to label directions.
- FOLIAR FERTILIZATION - Intended as a supplement to a regular fertilization program and may not, by itself, provide all the nutrients normally required by crops or other intended plants.